We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Robin LaLone is a wife to a wonderful husband who "gets" her and her craft addictions. She has always loved to make things with her hands. This love has grown over the years and has broadened as it has grown. Robin loves trying new ideas and looking for new and fun things to craft. She enjoys the challenge of designing her own patterns. She likes to make things that bring a smile to people young and old and has always believed that a handmade item will be remembered and loved for a lifetime, therefore, Robin puts lots of love into each item she makes.
Projects on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters