We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Carrie Piper is a homeschooling mom of one who has been known to crochet while giving spelling tests. She first learned to crochet and knit from her grandmother. As Carrie got older and began college and working full-time, crafting fell by the wayside.. until one day when she was facing a 7-day car trip. She knew audiobooks and iTunes would only get her through so many days. She spent some time trying to find something portable and fun to help pass the time when she stumbled upon a set of crochet hooks she had purchased about a year ago with the intention of picking up crochet again. Armed with that set of hooks, a few skeins of yarn and a few online patterns and tutorials she had printed out, Carrie was ready to take on the road trip. She finished her first 3 baby hats in 2 days. After that, she was hooked!
Carrie really enjoys coming up with original designs and finding new ways to combine stitches in interesting patterns. She is learning new techniques all the time and has rediscovered her creative side! Carrie also sews a bit, but she loves crochet for its unique textures, portability, and calming effect.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters