We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Aurora Suominen started to crochet in her spare time when she was pregnant with her first son. She wanted to make afghans and ended up finding a whole new world! Aurora started her blog to share crochet projects because she was always in awe of other designers and their work. Her oldest son, at the age of 10, told her that she could do that as well so eventually, Aurora designed her very first square. It was a struggle, but after time, it “clicked” and she was able to get it done and written out.
Since then, Aurora has designed quite a bit since that first square. To be able to hear others who enjoy her squares and know that they are making them for afghans, well that is just really amazing to her. She has two boys now, and they are her inspiration; the squares she designed for them are her favorite!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters