We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Andrea Hoglen took up yarn work to help her deal with the stress of working a full-time job while going to school full time. That was almost a decade ago. Since then, she has learned to both knit and crochet, design her own crochet patterns, and she even finished her doctorate! Andrea loves small projects that you can tackle in a weekend, as well as unique projects that you won't find in a store. She loves being at a mall or a fair and seeing something being sold, thinking to herself, "I could totally make that!".
Though she generally prefers to crochet, some of Andrea's favorite projects are knit, including her pirate hat and her Jayne Cobb hat. Her favorite things to crochet include shawls and shrugs, since they are such a classic thing to have. Most of her projects become gifts for others because there is so much love put into a handmade piece. One day Andrea might sell or commission her work, but until then, all her patterns are free!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Double Crochet Ripple Stitch Afghan
- Croche Baby Ruffle Diaper Cover
- Crochet Chicken Potholder
- Crochet Tissue Cozy Pouch
- Crochet Ripple Afghan
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Classic Coin Purse
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters