14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Andrea Hoglen took up yarn work to help her deal with the stress of working a full-time job while going to school full time. That was almost a decade ago. Since then, she has learned to both knit and crochet, design her own crochet patterns, and she even finished her doctorate! Andrea loves small projects that you can tackle in a weekend, as well as unique projects that you won't find in a store. She loves being at a mall or a fair and seeing something being sold, thinking to herself, "I could totally make that!".
Though she generally prefers to crochet, some of Andrea's favorite projects are knit, including her pirate hat and her Jayne Cobb hat. Her favorite things to crochet include shawls and shrugs, since they are such a classic thing to have. Most of her projects become gifts for others because there is so much love put into a handmade piece. One day Andrea might sell or commission her work, but until then, all her patterns are free!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Whispering Pines Scarf
- Hooded Cabled Cape
- Sandals using Flip Flop Soles
- Stuff and Spill Picnic Basket
- Crochet Water Balloons
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Crochet Boot Cuffs
- Daffodil Pattern
- 3 Bags Crochet Starter Projects
- Bouncing Basket
- Cocoa Baby Ankle Booties