8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Skacel Collection, Inc.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Skacel Collection has been supporting Local Yarn Shops as a wholesaler of high-end yarns and needles for over 20 years. Our fibers are manufactured using the highest quality materials, in our German, Italian and Peruvian mills. We have created this site, as a resource for knitters everywhere to learn more about our lines, and connect with Local Yarn Shops in their area who stock our products.
Skacel is proud to be the sole North American distributor for the addi Turbo © line of hand-knitting needles and accessories, as well as the Zitron, Schulana, and Schoppel Wolle yarn lines. Skacel also distributes the Schoeller+Stahl and Austermann yarn lines within the United States. As a family owned and operated entity, we strive to provide top-notch customer service world-class products and cutting-edge designs.
Our sizeable facility is located just south of Seattle, Washington, in the booming Ikea Commercial District.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"These potholders are so easy and fun to make! All you need is a little bit of spare time, two skeins of Scheepjes Cotton 8 in bright… Continue reading: "Sprinkle Crochet Potholdersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet