Denise Interchangeable Knitting & Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
My grandmother taught me to knit when I was a girl. In the early 1980s, I picked up some raw fleece and couldn’t let it go. Spinning became a passion. The “uniqueness” of my early handspun yarn required a wide range of needle sizes. When I discovered Denise, I was thrilled to find all the needle sizes I needed in one compact and affordable kit.
In early 2002, after over 20 years of happily using the Denise set, I went in search of some extra accessories and a new set for my daughter and instead found out that the company was for sale. The husband and wife team that created Denise were in their mid-80s, and we were thrilled to take up where they had left off.
Denise is still a family business. My daughter, her husband and I have been working together since 2003, and now their daughter comes along (if you call us and hear a small voice in the background, that will be her!). We still manufacture all our products in the USA. We feel deeply that supporting local communities is not just good for our economy, it’s also an easier way to get our products how we and you want them to be.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This Crochet Daisy Granny Square is one that you will want to keep out and about all over your house. The combination of the daisy and… Continue reading: "Crochet Daisy Granny Squarevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Crochet Faster
- Zipper Braid Beanie
- Baby Barefoot Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Wren Sideways Shawl
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Elizabeth Collar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters