Ammee and Co.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cony Larsen, aka Ammee, founded her designing company in 1987; dedicated to create an extensive library of copyrighted artwork and patents to service the party and scrapbook industries. Since then, we have expanded our creative engine into crochet pattern books, sewing patterns, and the newest addition to our family, the Edgit!
At Ammee’s, we are thrilled to introduce the solution to crochet on the edge of fabric without having an expensive machine to punch the holes. In the 1950s, Singer stopped manufacturing the Hemstitcher, this was a machine that perforated holes along the edge of fabric allowing a crochet hook to go through the holes easily. Since then, crafters have tried to crochet on the edge of fabric by making their own holes with ice-picks, paper punches, rotary cutters, and many other methods too funny to mention!
The concept of the Edgit! began three years ago and after much work and testing, we finally introduced the Edgit! Piercing & Crochet Hook at TNNA in Columbus, OH, June of 2013. Our new tool will change the way crochet on the edge has been done for decades, at a tiny fraction of the cost of an expensive machine. The Edgit! will, once again, bring back a vintage craft that was almost lost. The Edgit! allows you to crochet on the edge in one step, without having to pre-punch holes on the fabric; you can edge bibs, aprons, dresses, kitchen towels, etc, using your own fabric!
Love one, Give one
Well, it’s not all about making money, is it? We still have to love what we do and why we do it. So here is our mission, to sell a product consumers love, and use part of the proceeds to donate blankets for babies, a win-win situation! We are committed to make a difference in the way a newborn begins life.
How you can help
When you purchase our products a portion of the proceeds will go to donate a blanket to a needy child. Be a part of our Love one, Give one movement!
Ammee & Co. http://www.ammeeandco.com/index.php
Products Reviewed on AllFreeCrochet:
Edgit Book & Hook Set
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters