The Bodega Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Bodega Bag is an easy crochet market bag pattern. It is worked in one piece, with the body made first and the straps last. The body of the bag is designed using triple crochet stitches to make a stretchy mesh so you can fit almost anything in this carry-all! Made using mercerized cotton it is sturdy and will last a lifetime. Perfect for carrying a large amount of groceries at once. This project takes a little longer because it is made with sport weight yarn, but it is 100% worth it. "
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApprox 25” from top of handle to bottom
- Patons Grace Yarn 3 skeins
- 3.75 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters