Sturdiest EVER Crochet Market Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
You can pack almost anything in the Sturdiest EVER Crochet Market Bag. Put together a 4th of July picnic in it, take this sturdy crochet bag to the beach or the farmer's market. Although making this crochet pattern with two strands can be frustrating, you will be proud of your accomplishment and able to use this crochet bag pattern every day. Crochet bags like this one don't usually last long, but this one really will hold up over time and through wear and tear.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Twilight Skies Motif Yoke Crochet Vest Pattern
- The Skittles Poncho
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- “lily Garden” Crochet Hat Pattern Topped With A Flower
- Flower Blossoms Crochet Face Scrubbies Pattern
- Desert Rose 12" Afghan Square
- Crochet Yarn Lei
- Navajo Inside Diamond Afghan
- Free Crochet Granny Stripe Hat Pattern + Tutorial
- "Magic Scarf" Convertible Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet