We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The adorable Cheerful Spring Easter Bunny is the cutest crochet amigurumi pattern we've seen this season. This is an easy crochet pattern that has both a written crochet pattern and a full video tutorial geared to help those just beginning in amigurumi. The cute dress is worked in single crochet stitches and you can find the pattern linked within the bunny pattern. Keep the bunny as-is or make her a cheerful amigurumi pattern with the bright sunshine dress that she deserves to wear.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters