We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Trying out my hand at designing a crochet Asymmetrical shawl. I've made several Butterfly Shawls designs and wanted to try something new. I really like the way you can wear these Asymmetrical shawls, it's reminds me something between a cowl and a regular shawl the way I've seen it worn. I found the perfect stitch that looks great from both sides. Me and my husband actually like the way the back of the stitch looks better than the front side of the stitch. Which for us makes this a double sided Asymmetrical shawl! I'll let you decide. I really hope you enjoy this Asymmetrical shawl as much as I did making it. This shawl measures Wide ← → = 31 inches or 130 cms Tall = 36 inches or 91 cms For this project you will need: HOOK: 4 mm hook or size G hook for the US YARN: 3 skeins of ply 3 yarn ply US, 8 ply AU Each skein is: 100 grams / 3.53 oz 280 meters / 307 yards a marker "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is 2 sts per cm or 5 sts per Inch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters