Surprised Emoji C2c Crochet Block
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The cheerful C2C Emoji Afghan is the perfect emotions blanket to express all your moods. Perfect for children and teens, the Emoji Afghan is stitched in standard corner-to-corner crochet. Block #6 is the Surprised Emoji. Look for 8 other free blocks. Each block stitches up in 5-6 hours for the experienced crocheter and measures about 17.5 inches square. If you prefer a smaller blanket, choose 4 or 6 blocks from the list. The EMoji Afghan makes a great gift!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size17.5 x 17.5 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters