We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Starburst blanket is a great stash busting project. Get all your scrap yarn together and get started on this blanket. It takes a classic granny square pattern and elevates it with color changes and spike stitches. This pattern has pictures for every row so you are sure to get the pattern right. This pattern is also easy to adapt to different yarn weights, and because you are using granny squares you can choose how big or small you want to make it. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugeeach square is 6 by 6 inches
Finished Size6 by 6 inch squares
- Tapestry needle for weaving in your ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet