Ripple V Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This ripple stitch has always been one of my favorite when it comes to the Ripple \ Zig Zag afghans. It looks complicated but it's really very simple, and given how it's done it really POPS when using more than one color, really giving it more of a ruffle look. The pattern includes chart and video tutorials for both right and left handed, also the pattern comes with pictures to help you master this stitch in no time! Go ahead and start mastering it now and be ready to make those afghans when winter is almost here!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Strawberry Gnome
- Origami Blanket
- Mercato Crossbody Tote
- Cam Drawstring Bag
- Regal the Peacock
- 8″ Tapestry Rainbow and Coffee Afghan Square
- Diy Crochet Baby Flap Sandals
- Spice Road Easy Crochet Scarf
- Summer Cardigan
- Beautiful Occasions Evening Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet