Shell Blanket Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I’m happy to share with you the first wonderful Blanket for 2021 at Soukaina Collections… Free Shell Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern! When I decided to make the next blanket, I decided to make one for toddlres and especially for girls in white color. I designed this blanket with puff and beautiful shell stitches. I also added a border to the blanket and made it toddler blanket size. The finished size is about 44 x 43 ins, but feel free to size it up as you wish. "
Notes-You can use any (3) weight yarn to make this blanket. You can also use a different yarn weight to make a smaller or larger blanket, using a matching hook – bear in mind your yardage requirements will vary.
-You can make a smaller or larger blanket by chaining a shorter or longer foundation chain. Multiple is 8 ch (+1).
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge-Gauge is not essential for this project.
Finished SizeToddler size
Crochet hook size: 4.mm (H/6).
Wool yarn: (3) light (100 gr, 300 mt, 100% Acrylic)
- Stitch markers.
- Yarn Needle.
- Tape measure.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters