Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Sea Life C2c Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Sea Life C2C Throw series is a set of 13 squares featuring 12 unique Sea themed corner to corner crochet squares! This ocean creature blanket is perfect for the sea lover! Made with the mini (hdc) corner to corner (c2c) crochet technique for an approximate finished size of 41” x 41” including border edge. So much versatility for each square - perfect size for summer themed wall hangings, dish cloths or small pillows. Mix and match your squares for a completely unique throw! Border is a fun Curling Wave Border with just two rounds of easy to memorize stitch pattern featuring sc, ch and dc stitches."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters