Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Safari Animals Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"As you guys know by now, I love c2c crochet projects! I am especially excited about my latest free crochet baby blanket pattern: my Safari Animals baby blanket. Each of the 6 crochet animals is a c2c crochet blanket square. Pictured top to bottom and left to right, the animals are: hyena, elephant, zebra, lion, giraffe & hippo. If you're not up to the task of crocheting six animal graphs, you could easily turn any of the c2c crochet blanket squares into a crochet pillow. Just follow the instructions from my Fox pattern."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares= 2 inches
4 rows of squares= 2 inches
Finished Size45 inches by 67 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters