We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Snuggle into the warmth of this cozy throw. It's Pretty Darn Quick (PDQ) to crochet with super-bulky yarn. It's a perfect first blanket project for beginners and a soothing mindfulness project for more experienced crocheters. Designed with beginners in mind, the pattern incorporates single, half double and double crochet stitches to create warm panels and a pleasing border. Let your color sense run wild! Choose colors to coordinate with your decor, your mood, or your favorite sports team. "
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 sts and 12 rows = 6″ [15 cm] in single crochet
7 sts = 5″ [12.7 cm] and 8 rows = 6″ [15 cm] in half double crochet
7 sts and 5 rows = 5″ [12.7 cm] in double crochet
Finished Size42″ [107 cm] wide, 52″ [132 cm] long
- Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- World's Easiest Afghan
- Stay Wild Moon Child Throw Blanket
- Frozen Hearts Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Relaxing Rainbow Crochet Blanket
- Cake Yarn Scrapghan
- Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket
- Dragonfly Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 3 Crochet Temperature Blanket Charts
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Paintbox Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters