Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For all witches, wizards, and Harry Potter loving muggles, the Order of the Phoenix C2C Crochet Afghan is the blanket for you! Featuring 12 prominent witches and wizards who fought against He-who-must-not-be-named, this afghan is based on one of the most loved book/movie franchises and makes a great gift for teens and adult HP fans. Nymphadora Tonks, somewhat clumsy metamorphmagus dark wizard catcher, is the 9th block. Watch for 11 additional blocks. This blanket is stitched using standard C2C crochet. Each block measures about 17.5 x 17.5 inches and stitches up in approximately 6 hours."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size17.5 x 17.5 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters