November Interlocking Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The November Square is the 11th pattern in the interlocking tiles set. This pattern uses interlocking crochet in the round to create a fun symmetric geometric design. The pattern includes written instructions, charts (two kinds - plain or annotated) and a full video tutorial. All patterns in the interlocking tiles set are available for free on my blog - pick and choose your favorites to make a fun blanket, or stick to one type for a stunning tiled look."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters