Millie Bobble Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Crochet Bobble baby blanket is colorful, fun, and full of texture, perfect for a new arrival. This crochet baby blanket was made with a but little girl in mind, but change the colors and it will be great for boys and girls. When I heard my cousin was having a baby girl, I was just thrilled. I knew I needed to create something truly special for this little baby. My grandmother used to make baby quilts for every new baby. I searched several quilt designs for inspiration. I knew I wanted it colorful but simple to make. I ended up choosing this checkered pattern. The blanket alternates between a color and white. The white provides some consistency while the colors are, well, colorful. This blanket can be carefully planned out or you can just work with yarn from your stash and make it up as you go. Either way, it is a relatively simple pattern."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge 7 SC X 8 rows = 2 inches
Finished SizeSize: Final blanket size with border measures 31 X 32.5 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters