Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Loops & Ridges Baby Blanket Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Today I am sharing with you a cute fluffy baby blanket with you all: Loops & Ridges Baby Blanket. This baby blanket has a textured loopy blanket framed by a plain, solid border. The size of the double loop stitch used on the blanket can be adjusted in size and the rib border can be made narrower or thicker. And just to make it easier for you, I also created a full video tutorial that guides you step by step on how to crochet your own Loops & Ridges Baby Blanket. I designed the blanket using DK (light worsted #3) yarn because of the full texture of the blanket, but if you want a thick and warm blanket, you can switch to Aran (worsted #4) yarn."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters