Iris Stitch In A Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Iris stitch is another one of my favorite stitches. It has a flower-like look, it creates a “Holey” fabric and still has more of a modern look. It’s a great stitch to use in blankets or as a border. The stitch consists of dc’s and chain which makes it very easy and is what makes it also works up really fast, which is a bonus! When you work a blanket from the middle out, it gives you more freedom to decide the blanket’s size as you go."
NotesFor this tutorial I used Coboo yarn with a 4mm hook, You can use any yarn with a suitable hook size and determine the finished size of your blanket.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sc x 20 r on G-6 (4mm)
Finished SizeNot relevant
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Your Own Coaster In Just Four Rounds – Free Pattern
- Applique Butterfly – Free Crochet Tutorial
- Chloe Sideways Shawl
- Easy Crochet Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Tree Bauble
- Home For Christmas Stocking
- Christmas Heart Bauble
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters