Happily Ever Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I am SO excited! Today is THE DAY! The day I share my biggest blogging project yet! Meet the Happily Ever Afghan Block! I designed this amazing afghan as a wedding gift for my son and daughter in law. I’m sharing everything here on the blog in a 4 part series. In Part 1, I talked about planning an afghan from an inspiration piece and how to calculate how much yarn you need. Here in Part 2, I will give you the pattern for the block. Part 3 is all about the beautiful braided join technique and Part 4 wraps it all up with a beautiful border. All free to you!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters