Granny Square Chevron Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love granny squares but want to give the granny square afghan a modern twist. These squares are bi-colored and are arranged to form a chevron pattern. Includes video for making the square. Let the tangram games begin!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Cute Cat Coasters
- Vintage Star Crochet Granny Square
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Monochrome Bias Wrap
- Changeover Crochet Cardigan
- Diagonal Granite Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters