Fallen Arrows Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Fallen Arrows Blanket is a beautiful and modern blanket that is SO easy to make. Using the C2C technique, this free pattern was written in a crochet along style. The entire pattern is now available along with all of the photo and video tutorials to guide you through the pattern. Even if you have never made a C2C project before, you can make this blanket! This project uses Loops and Threads Charisma or a similarly bulky yarn to make a generously sized and very cozy throw blanket.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 square x 5 squares = 4" in C2C (using HDC)
Finished Size44" x 57"
- 1635 yards of Loops and Threads Charisma in Off White
- 436 yards of Loops and Threads Charisma in Mulberry Bush
- 7.0mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Winter Jewels Amethyst Flower Granny Square
- Valentine Hearts Afghan
- Daydream Summer Blanket
- 49 Quick and Easy Crochet Afghans
- Star Shell Afghan
- Dragonfly Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Floral Crochet Blanket
- Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wisteria Drop Kimono
- Square Bottom Tote
- Flower Garden Diamond Coaster
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Mustard & Co Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Max The Cat
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Field Of Flowers Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet