Fallen Arrows Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Fallen Arrows Blanket is a beautiful and modern blanket that is SO easy to make. Using the C2C technique, this free pattern was written in a crochet along style. The entire pattern is now available along with all of the photo and video tutorials to guide you through the pattern. Even if you have never made a C2C project before, you can make this blanket! This project uses Loops and Threads Charisma or a similarly bulky yarn to make a generously sized and very cozy throw blanket.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 square x 5 squares = 4" in C2C (using HDC)
Finished Size44" x 57"
- 1635 yards of Loops and Threads Charisma in Off White
- 436 yards of Loops and Threads Charisma in Mulberry Bush
- 7.0mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters