This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Fallen Arrows Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Fallen Arrows Blanket is a beautiful and modern blanket that is SO easy to make. Using the C2C technique, this free pattern was written in a crochet along style. The entire pattern is now available along with all of the photo and video tutorials to guide you through the pattern. Even if you have never made a C2C project before, you can make this blanket! This project uses Loops and Threads Charisma or a similarly bulky yarn to make a generously sized and very cozy throw blanket.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 square x 5 squares = 4" in C2C (using HDC)
Finished Size44" x 57"
- 1635 yards of Loops and Threads Charisma in Off White
- 436 yards of Loops and Threads Charisma in Mulberry Bush
- 7.0mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Read NextWorld's Easiest Afghan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters