Candy Corn Mini C2c
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you're following me on Instagram you probably already know how much I love Halloween and corner to corner (c2c) crochet. I decided to put these two loves together and designed a couple of Halloween themed mini corner to corner (c2c) graphs. These graphs are very versatile. You can use them to make small tote bags, pillows, wall art or as part of a holiday graphgan. What will you make? Let me know on Instagram!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares= 2 inches
4 rows of squares= 2 inches
Finished Size12 inches by 12 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- Braided Christmas Wreath
- Winter Solstice Dress
- Granny Christmas Tree
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- Star Bright Crochet Table Runner
- Homemade Mother's Day Gifts: 9 Crochet Flowers and DIY Gifts
- Holiday Crochet Napkin Ring
- Snowflake Christmas Pillow
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- 6 Father's Day Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters