Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Easy Modern Rose Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Modern Rose Afghan is a gorgeous motif based blanket, that can be made in any size, and features gorgeous modern spirals that pop out in 3D for a floral impression that modern and fun! It’s a wonderful balance between the floral and the graphic - for everyone to enjoy!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeBaby, Throw, Twin, Full/Queen, King, Custom
- US-I 5.5mm hook
- Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Touch of Southern Warmth
- Corner to Corner Ombre Blanket
- Cozy Cable and Bobble Stitch Blanket
- Beginner Shells Crochet Blanket
- Relaxing Rainbow Crochet Blanket
- Calming Seas Blanket
- Simple Seeded Lace Baby Blanket
- Merry Go Round Crochet Blanket
- Honestly Easy Tunisian Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Ice Waves Argyle Crochet Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet