We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cuddle with a cloud when you work up this warm and fluffy crochet blanket pattern, crocheted with a super soft yarn. This free crochet pattern is crocheted up with bulky yarn, making it a fast project that you can make in one afternoon. Check out the full tutorial for step-by-step instructions and photos.
From the Designer: "This afghan is crocheted using a granny ripple pattern with Lion Brand Homespun Thick and Quick yarn. Its super make up a thick luxurious blanket!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Lion Brand Homespun Thick and Quick in color Dove
- 9mm crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 15 Back to School Crochet Patterns + 6 Favorite Teacher Gifts
- 27 Perfect Puff Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Vincent Green-Hite
- Beach Please Summer Tote
- Coco Earrings
- Patriotic Bracelet
- Slanting Shells Wrap
- Noche Boliviana
- La Mecha
- Kids Racing Tee Shirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet