We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cuddle with a cloud when you work up this warm and fluffy crochet blanket pattern, crocheted with a super soft yarn. This free crochet pattern is crocheted up with bulky yarn, making it a fast project that you can make in one afternoon. Check out the full tutorial for step-by-step instructions and photos.
From the Designer: "This afghan is crocheted using a granny ripple pattern with Lion Brand Homespun Thick and Quick yarn. Its super make up a thick luxurious blanket!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Lion Brand Homespun Thick and Quick in color Dove
- 9mm crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The season of fall makes things like pumpkin lattes and falling leaves incredibly popular. If you want your style to stand out this… Continue reading: "Autumn Butterfly Cardiganvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornaments
- Crochet Pumpkin Coaster
- Santa & Reindeer Night Before Christmas C2C Graphgan
- Purple Sparkle Scarf
- Autumn Afghan
- Traveling Vine Crochet Cable Shawl
- Thanksgiving Turkey Gnome
- Modern Heirloom Blanket
- Gingerbread Belly Flatware Holders
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet