Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Christmas Lights Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I designed this Christmas Lights Blanket as a gift for my Aunt. Her birthday is just a few days before Christmas, so one of their family traditions is to go and see Christmas lights on her birthday. And isn’t that just the perfect way to celebrate a December birthday? The lemon peel stitch gives the white yarn a snowy look, and a nice texture. I love the visual interest of this stitch, especially in a single color. The blanket and Christmas lights are worked separately, then the lights are sewn on to the blanket. This pattern is for the blanket and how to add the Christmas light appliqués."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts (dc/sc) x 12 rows = 4"
Finished Size52" x 60"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch
- Herringbone Chevron Beanie
- Crochet Heart Koala Applique
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Faux Fur Earwarmer
- Heart Pillow
- Blue Striped Tunic
- Mathilda's Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet