Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Celtic Weave Stitch For Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you are looking unique pattern for a baby blanket, This Celtic Weave Crochet Stitch is definitely for you. Use it for scarfs, hats, cowls as well as for purses and bags. The Celtic Weave Stitch is one of my favorites. Yes, is it a little bit advanced but once you crack it you simply can not stop doing it. Following the link below you will find detailed description along with helpful video tutorial. Happy crocheting! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters