We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you're looking for corner to corner crochet animal patterns, look no further! This adorable corner to corner (C2C) Zebra is just one of six Safari animal patterns that I am designing for a corner to corner graphghan. If you're not up to the task of crocheting six animal graphs, you could easily turn this Zebra graph into wall art or a large pillow. Just follow the instructions from my Fox pattern if you choose to make a pillow. These fun & free corner to corner animal graphs are perfect for beginner crocheters. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares= 2 inches
4 rows of squares= 2 inches
Finished Size22 inches by 22 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters