Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Beach Ball Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Jump into summery fun with this Beach Ball Square! Vibrant colors and a raised edge make the beach ball really pop on a neutral, sandy background. Finished off with a fast and colorful border, this square is sure to add a little sunshine to your project. For another fun idea, some people have noticed that if you make the circle in 2 colors instead of three, it can look like a radiation symbol instead of a beach ball!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12.5 dc x 6.5 rows = 4 inches square.
Finished Size12 inches square
- Worsted weight yarn: 20-30 yds each of 5 different colors (100-125 yds total).
- Size J / 10 (6 mm) hook or size needed to match gauge.
- Yarn or tapestry needle
Please see pattern post for full instructions.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet