We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This warm and toasty afghan uses a 1 row repeat and works up quickly. I used Yarn Bee Sugarwheel cakes for my project but any #4 weight yarn will work. This pattern fits a twin sized bed. It is easily adaptable for any size but more yarn will be needed for the larger sizes. What better way to kick off the chilly Fall and Winter weather than with a warm afghan to keep you warm?"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 stitches by 4 rows equals 2 inches
Finished Size36 x 72 inches
- 5 7 oz cakes Yarn Bee Sugarwheel or any #4 worsted weight yarn
- K hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet