Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to do this textured stitch that looks a bit different from all angles. This will show you how to make a baby blanket using Super Bulky yarn."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size84 cms 33 inches wide 109 cms 43 inches long
YARN: This blanket is done using Super bulky yarn 6 ply yarn for the US and Chunky yarn 20 ply for AU. I used 1 skein per strip of the blanket and I made 6 strips, you if youre making the same size get 6 skeins. Each of the skeins I got were:
100 grams 90 mt 98.4 yards
- HOOK: 10mm or size P for the US
This pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both Right and Left handed
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Trenta Hood
- Easy Delicate Crochet Snowflake
- Snowflake Placemat
- Crochet Rainbow Snake
- Crochet Thanksgiving Turkey Unicorn
- Rainbow Eucalyptus Cowl
- Crochet Christmas Pillow Pattern - Tis the Season
- Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- Home to Stay Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Flames Forever Crochet Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet