We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to do this textured stitch that looks a bit different from all angles. This will show you how to make a baby blanket using Super Bulky yarn."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size84 cms 33 inches wide 109 cms 43 inches long
YARN: This blanket is done using Super bulky yarn 6 ply yarn for the US and Chunky yarn 20 ply for AU. I used 1 skein per strip of the blanket and I made 6 strips, you if youre making the same size get 6 skeins. Each of the skeins I got were:
100 grams 90 mt 98.4 yards
- HOOK: 10mm or size P for the US
This pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both Right and Left handed
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 4th Of July Patriotic Gnome
- Ring Rose Bag
- Cheerful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket Pattern
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Serenity Hand Towel & Washcloth Set
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters