Beginner Shells Crochet Blanket
By: Marly Bird
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet Beginner Shells Blanket by Marly Bird! Made with simple stitches, Sweet yarn by Red Heart Yarns, and a big hook, this blanket is easy, fun and fast to make! Includes full video tutorial to help ensure success!"
Materials: Hook: US – P/16, 11.5 mm hook
Yarn: 356 yds (4 balls total) Sweet Yarn by Red Heart Yarn (Jumbo/yarn symbol “7”) Color A: Mauve E823_0725, 2 balls; Color B: Ivory E823_0013, 2 balls)
Notions: Stitch Markers Measurements
Finished Size: 35″ wide x 31″ high (including border) – can easily be adjusted larger or smaller
Gauge: 1 shell stitch pattern repeat = 2.6″; 1 shell row pattern repeat = 2 1/8″
If you are a visual learner, be sure to check out the free tutorial for the Beginner Shells Blanket by Marly Bird
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Crochet Gauge1 shell stitch pattern repeat = 2.6″; 1 shell row pattern repeat = 2 1/8″
Finished Size35″ wide x 31″ high (including border) – can easily be adjusted larger or smaller
- Red Heart Yarns, Sweet
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet