This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Twisted Through The Window Earwarmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This earwarmer is part of my Through the Window series, which features this mosaic crochet stitch pattern that resembles a window pane (to me). While my favorite way to work this technique is with a variegated color underneath, and a solid coordinating color on top, I thought I'd try a pretty popular color combination for Fall and Winter - light brown and black. There are so many possibilities, even completely solid! I finished my adult small earwarmer in just under an hour. You'll also need just a small amount of worsted weight yarn for this - I used about 80 yards of Red Heart Super Saver in Buff and Black. Good alternatives are Bernat Super Value, Caron One Pound, JoAnn's Big Twist and Hobby Lobby's Crafters Secret."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 DC = 4″ Wide; 7 Rows = 4″
Finished SizeToddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large.
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn (For the adult small, I used 80 yards in total of Red Heart Super Saver in Buff and Black)
- I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Tape Measure (Gauge is Essential)
Read Next3 Minute Crochet Butterfly Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 3 Minute Crochet Butterfly Pattern
- Jade Sun Hat: Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern In Four Sizes
- African Violets Bracelet
- Butterfly Wings Bucket Bag
- My Brother’s Beanie
- Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
- Free Spirit Barefoot Sandals
- 70+ Crochet Headband Patterns
- Simply Scrappy Water Bottle Holder
- Heart's Desire Headband
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters