We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"What do you get when you cross an octopus with a tomato! An Octomato! Use this adorable crochet pattern to make a few Octomatos for your children's playtime this summer. Great stashbuster since each one requires less than 2 ounces of worsted weight yarn. Skill level: Easy Finished item measures approximately 8" tall (including tentacles). Materials you will need: 1.5 oz. MC worsted yarn 20 yards green worsted yarn Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle Safety eyes Fiberfill"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8" tall including tentacles
- Worsted weight yarn
- Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Safety eyes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters