Tropical Flower Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Bright colors and lots of texture make this tropical flower clip the perfect pattern to crochet for any little girls hair accessory collection. It can be crocheted in one solid color, or colors can be mixed and matched to create the tropical flower of your dreams. The lace details of this pattern give even more opportunities to use color! This pattern can also be used to decorate headbands, bags, and hats. I have not written specific color changes into the tutorial to allow you to change color every round or two, or whenever you want."
NotesStarching your flower once it is finished should help it hold its shape for longer.
Crochet Hook9 or 1.4 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeGauge is not particularly important.
Finished SizeCompleted flower measures 3” across
- 18-20 yds Aunt Lydia’s #10 crochet thread in 3 or 4 colors.
- 1.4mm steel hook
- Yarn needle
- 1 1/4″ Alligator hair clip, 1 1/4″ hair clip, or 50mm bobby pins with pad
- Felt for backing
- Hot glue gun, or needle and thread for sewing flower to hair clip or bobby pin
- Starching solution
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters