Cable Braided Fingerless Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create these beautiful crochet fingerless mittens with this easy to follow pattern! This is an adult sized pattern. The fingerless mittens use a series of post double crochet and puff stitches to create a beautiful textured pattern. The final fingerless mitten measures approx. 4 1/4" wide and 7.5" tall. You will need to know how to: sc- single crochet dc- double crochet fpdc- front post double crochet Puff stitch- given in pattern Materials needed: - H hook, 5.00 mm - Tapestry needle - Medium worsted weight yarn (4). "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters