We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This earwarmer pattern is crocheted entirely with the crochet slip stitch and the yarn over slip stitch. Both of these stitches are very easy making this a great beginner pattern. This earwarmer works up incredibly quick making it a great option for a gift. Pattern is worked flat in back and forth rows. The shorts sides are then sewn together. The yarn used in this pattern is Lion Brand Color Made Easy. It is a #5 bulky weight yarn. Any comparable yarn will work for this pattern. Earwarmer fits a head circumference of 19-22 inches."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13st x 20 rows sc = 4"
Finished Sizeone size
- Lion Brand Color Made Easy Yarn
- 6.5mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Enchanted Keyhole Scarf
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Sweetheart Crop Top Free Pattern
- Winter Links Beanie
- Triple Braided Headband
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Valentina Bed Runner
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters