Tc Sun Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love sun hats in Summer, especially on the kids! This cute striped pattern looks great with variegated or solid cotton yarn and has great texture! The pattern is quick to work up, easy to follow and uses a size H hook and is written in baby-adult sizes. Enjoy the pattern! Materials: - Size H, 5.0 mm crochet hook - 100% cotton yarn in 2 colors - Blunt needle Abbreviations: st(s)- stitch(es) sc- single crochet dc- double crochet sl st- slip stitch mc- main color "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet