TC Twist Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This gorgeous TC twist headband has great texture and a front knot twist that looks difficult but is so easy! This will be you’re new favorite headband! You can use bulky weight or medium worsted weight yarn (pattern is written for both yarn weights). Measures approx. 5.5″ in width. Materials: Size I, 5.5 mm crochet hook for bulky weight yarn, size H, 5.00 mm crochet hook for medium worsted weight yarn (about 4 oz of bulky weight and 3 oz of medium worsted weight for the adult size), I used Yarn Bee Andes Alpaca in “City Beat”. For the red headband I used 2 strands together of Yarn Bee Dazzling in “Royal Canon” Blunt needle "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet