Sweet Treat Appliqués
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern bundle will help you create sweet treat appliqués for: - Ice cream appliqué - Cupcake appliqué - Lollipop appliqué - Popcorn appliqué The appliqués can be sewn onto almost any of your crochet creations to make them look pretty. Please note the blanket pattern is NOT included in this bundle. DK (weight 3) yarn. I used ‘King Cole Pricewise DK’ in 7 colours. Cupcake - 15m / 16yd / 5g Popcorn - 23m / 25yd / 8g Lollipop - 7m / 7yd / 2g Ice cream - 12m / 13yd / 4g Total - 57m / 61yd / 19g Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 3.5mm & 4mm – Tapestry needle – DK yarn – Stitch markers (optional) – Scissors Recommend skill level is easy. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches (sc, hdc, dc, tr) as well as the popcorn stitch. You’ll also need to know how to work into a magic ring, front/back loops and raw edges. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters