Smokestack Boot Cuffs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"he Smokestack Boot Cuffs are cozy, textured, and designed to match the Smokestack Cowl! Made with bulky yarn, you can whip up a pair in just an hour with this free crochet pattern on Moogly! I love the extra warmth from a pair of boot cuffs - and I love how quick they are to crochet! You can whip up a pair in about an hour, depending on size. This makes this the perfect pattern for a last-minute gift, cold weather fix, or for selling at craft fairs. "
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeSmall(Medium, Large, XL); customizable
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet