We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Barnabee Bumbles is cute and cuddley, oversized amigurumi bee. Barnabee Bumbles is, when crocheted to gauge, approximately 17” tall. That’s a big bumble! Instructions are included in the pattern to have nearly invisible colour changes so your toy looks as polished as possible. To make Barnabee Bumbles, makers will need to be familiar with the following techniques. Abbreviations: • BLO = Back Loop Only • CH = Chain • FLO = Front Loop Only • FO = Finish Off • MC = Magic Circle • SC = Single Crochet • SCDEC = Single Crochet Decrease • SCINC = Single Crochet Increase • SL ST = Slip Stitch • ST = Stitch"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 17" tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters