We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Thick and tweedy this cushy cowl will keep you or a loved one warm on a cold winter’s night! The yarn shades gradually from one tweedy color to the next. Use neutrals like I did here or grab a brighter colorway to brighten up a dreary day. Stitch pattern is simple to learn, and reversible so it looks great on both sides. Perfect for everyone on your gift list including the often hard-to-stitch-for men in your life! "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size13" x 34"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- "Enjoy Little Things" Wall Hanging
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Tadpole Amigurumi
- Lucky Penny Poncho for Ladies
- Lucky Penny Poncho (child)
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Ragged Falls Cocoon Shrug - Child Sizes
- Nikita The Ninja
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Emerald Cube Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet