We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Squid Squish is the latest cuddly crochet cutie on Moogly! This adorable amigurumi style sea creature joins his pals for fun and adventures! The Squid Squish is filled with a microbead bolster pillow. It’s just the perfect size, and so very huggable! And once again I’ve used Bernat Blanket, so it’s a quick project to make, taking just an evening or two. Of course, if you prefer, you can fill it with Fiberfill. I’ve used 24mm Safety Eyes on the Squid Squish, but you can use buttons or crocheted eyes if you prefer. And I’ve used a grab bag of buttons for the Tentacle and Arm Suckers - I love the random sizes and how they give the Squid a more whimsical look! All supplies are linked in the pattern!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 18 inches long not including tentacles/arms
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters