Rose Dreams Entrelac Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The shawl is a great option for colder autumn mornings and evenings when in a need of warm yet elegant accessory. Long transitions of reds and pinks bring back memories of gardens in full bloom during spring and summer days. The Shawl is worked flat, RS facing from right to left. The pattern is worked in sections formed of squares and triangles (only on edges of every other row to create straight edges). Yarn is bound off after each row (of squares), then re-attached at the beginning of the consecutive row (of squares). "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBlocked Gauge:
16 sts x 13 rows = 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in) along the entrelac st pattern
Finished SizeThe final shawl measurements (blocked): 189 cm x 60 cm (approx. 74.5 x 23.5 in)
- Scheepjes Secret Garden (60% polyester, 20% silk, 20% cotton, | DK | 50 g (1.8 oz) = 93 m (102 yds)), Falling Blossom 15 skeins
- Tunisian crochet hook size 5.5 mm (US size I/9) or size to obtain the gauge
- 20.5 cm (8 in) wide piece of carboard
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters